Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Most Famous Celebs Possible Sex Faces!!!

Cameron Diaz-"Thats the spot"
Anne Hathaway
Mandy Moore. "I'm cravin' for you, I'm missin' you like candy."
Gisele Bündchen
Amy Winehouse
Pam Anderson. This might actually be a photo of Pam having sex, we're not sure.
Kristen Bell. "I can fit my whole fist in my mouth. Yay
Carrie Prejean (former Miss California). "I only do it with the camera rolling."
 Khloe Kardashian. "Lamar, those are my boobs not basketballs!"
   Paris Hilton. Actually, this is just a normal photo. Sorry.   
Joan Rivers. Um, is that necrophilia?
Katy Perry. Insert girl lips here.
   Heidi Montag. "So am I still technically a virgin?"   
   Kristin Davis. "Sex and the City... in MY MOUTH."   
   Kate Gosselin. Is that a bottle of lube? Really? I mean, really? You had 8 children. I think you'll be fine.
   Kristen Stewart. "Well that left a bad taste in my mouth."
   Hillary Clinton: "Don't you EVER call me Monica again!"
   Lindsay Lohan. "Pop my freckle."
   Miley Cyrus. "I said I want to call YOOUUU Daddy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment