Sunday, November 14, 2010

Miracles of Allah in INDIA!

Assalamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Alhamdolillah, whilst I was in India, I came across two miracles. Both happened in December 2005.

I had gone to visit my cousin in a nearby village in Gujarat where she showed me something remarkable. No doubt, a miracle from Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala). She had a roti in her possession which had the word 'Allah' imprinted on it. She explained that her neighbour had been frying a chapatti for her afternoon tea, which she had prepared earlier that morning. It seemed like she had left the chapatti on the gas for too long and as she flipped it over for it to cook on the other side, it miraculously had the word Allah in big bold letters. The chapatti was clearly burnt but it was these burnt markings that revealed the name of our supreme creator.

Subhanallah!


Fortunately I had my mobile with me so I managed to take a picture. Here it is:


[image]


I encountered the second miracle in my village. In fact, it was only a few houses away from where I was staying. The lady of the house had been slicing potatoes to make 'bhajiyas'. As she was cutting them, she noticed that the potato she was cutting had purple markings in it. As she looked closely she was amazed to see that it had the name of our pyare Habib Muhammad Mustufa (Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam). She kept on slicing and found the word Allah too, however this was rather small and not as obvious as the word Muhammad. People from all over our village came to see this phenomenon. I too went and at first was a little surprised to see the purple markings. My first impressions were that they had added purple dye in it but I was told that these were already present in the potato – naturally!
Allahu Akbar!


Here’s the picture of the potato slice. Can you see the arabic word Muhammad?


[image]


The miracles above, the one of the fish, and all those before it....how can anyone deny Islam? Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) has placed signs of his existence everywhere, in the most strangest of places, but only those see it who he wills, and only those believe it who he wills. After all:

"Allah guides whomsoever He pleases" (Al-Baqara: 272)


No comments:

Post a Comment